For All Current Employees: To aid the company in finding and retaining quality team members, Metal Shark has implemented a new Employee Referral Program. The goal of this program is to reward you, the Metal Shark employee, for employees that you refer for employment. With bonuses paid at three employment milestones, you could earn up to $1,500 for each qualified new hire that you refer! Metal Shark is also offering retention bonuses of up to $750 to new hires, so your referrals will earn money when you do!
Here’s how it works:
1. To refer a potential employee, please download and complete this form and return it, along with a copy of the prospective candidate’s resume, application, or both, to the Human Resources department.
2. You are eligible for a referral award only when you refer external candidates. Employees may cash in on multiple referrals.
3. When your referral reaches 90 days employment, you will receive a referral award of $500 and they receive $250. When the referral reaches 180 days employment, you receive $500 and they receive $250. When the referral reaches one year of employment, you receive $500 and they receive $250.
4. Employees involved in the hiring decision for a particular position are not eligible for referral awards for that position.
5. Only one referral award can be given per candidate. If a candidate is referred by more than one employee, the first referral received will be the one rewarded if the candidate is hired.
Contact Human Resources with any questions.
Click here for details on the New Employee Retention Bonus Program.
Click here to return to the Careers page.